As public adjusters and private claims adjusters in Boca Raton, Florida, we are ready to assist you with your residential or commercial property insurance claim in South Florida. Reliant Insurance Adjusters is dedicated to assisting homeowners and business owners to obtain the maximum recovery for damages to their homes or business. With decades of combined experience, our insurance adjusters have a deep understanding of how the insurance claims process works and we work diligently to inspect, document, and expedite the claim process. We understand that peace of mind comes from knowing you have hired insurance professionals who are committed and qualified to deliver the best results for your property damage insurance claim.
Why Hire Us:
- WE SPECIALIZE IN NEW, UNDERPAID OR DENIED CLAIMS
- MAXIMIZE AND GET THE MOST FOR YOUR INSURANCE CLAIM
- WE WILL RECOVER UP TO 800% MORE FOR YOUR CLAIM
- NO RECOVERY NO FEE!
- INSURANCE COMPANIES HAVE EXPERTS TO REPRESENT THEM AND SO SHOULD YOU!
- NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS TO YOU!
- WE HAVE EXCELLENT CLIENT REVIEWS!
Our main office is located in Boca Raton, Florida and we service the entire South Florida area including Broward, Palm Beach, Miami/Dade counties and we also travel within the entire State of Florida.
Our public adjusters are proud to be active members of the Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters and are certified appraisers and umpires with the Insurance Appraisal and Umpire Association Inc. and maintain their strict continuing education requirements.
CAUSES OF LOSS:
Although hurricanes and wind are considered disasters due to their wide spread damage of homes and businesses, they are not the only cause of property damage insurance claims. Plumbing leaks, air conditioning leaks, water damage, mold, fires, lightening strikes and sink holes are all disasters that can cause property damage.
IMPORTANT TIPS BEFORE A LOSS:
- Photograph or video the exterior and interior of your home or business to document pre-loss conditions.
- Take photos or video of your personal property and business personal property to document pre-loss conditions and prepare an itemized list.
- Keep your insurance policy, any important documents and either email or store on an SD card. You can also keep this information in plastic bags and store them in a water proof storage bin.
IMPORTANT TIPS AFTER A LOSS:
- Photograph or video any and all damaged areas to your home or business and either email or store on an SD card.
- Photograph or video any and all damaged personal property or business personal property and email or store on an SD card and keep records for your insurance claim.
- Email your policy and contact information to email@example.com and call us for a free claim assessment.
A Friendly Face In Your Stressful Situation
If your home has been damaged by fire, water, hail, lightning, sinkholes, or wind, the last thing you want to worry about is red tape and insurance formalities. When your home and your belongings have been damaged, your stress levels are at an all-time high. Our public insurance adjusters know this and offer friendly, easy to use services to make the emotional, complicated claim process as smooth and efficient as possible.
We Can Help With New, Current, Or Previously Submitted Claims
At Reliant Insurance Adjusters, we find that some clients do not realize the difficulty of filing a claim until they are in the middle of the process or until they complete an unsatisfactory claim. We know how to best process new, currently running, or previously submitted claims to get the best results for you.Contact our South Florida Public Insurance Adjusters
Why You Should Choose Us For Your South Florida Area Insurance Claim Assistance
We have a passion for helping our customers during a rough time and approach every claim as if it were our own family and friends in need. We have years of real world experience in the field of settling property disaster claims and dealing with insurance companies. We know exactly what specific details need to be documented and what the insurance company needs to get your claim processed quickly and settled for the best possible results to restore your home.